Persatuan Tingkatan Enam 2012
-created at 2009/09/09 09.00

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Well..time to post something to attract people to visit this blog

As title said, since there is almost near to no people visit this blog..I wonder why? ~.~ maybe too bored..
Just now I was browsing the web and I saw a blog is about a teacher talk about his life by using drawing comic.. this is the chinese blog named "范的涂鸦空间"
And I saw 1 of his post is very meaningful..the comic as below :
The most important in our life is:
只要命还在 就还不算失败
千万不要输掉笑容
在逆境中更要保持微笑!

Smile no matter you sad or happy..because smile is the cheapest medicine in the world =)



All the picture above is belong to this blog,
I'm just sharing.. =)
www.fanqh.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. yES.. A smile on your face is the cheer in EVERYONE's heart <3

    >> is attracting! but maybe should put something that is related to pertine's activities... +U~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya..i knw..but what if i put only pertine activity..seldom ppl would interested in those activity..now I just try to attracr some people would come visit this blog..or else even put the pertine activity also no ppl come visit rite?

    ReplyDelete